Repairing an engagement ring is a renewal of love and lifelong commitment. Fixing the clasp of a necklace passed down from mother to daughter keeps a powerful bond ever-present.
Every repair, large or small, gets the same level of attention and expertise
Some repairs may be simpler than others, but none is less precious or important. All deserve the finest craftsmanship and latest technologies.
Baxter’s is one of only a few Rhode Island jewelers that uses laser welding to fuse metals — allowing us to make repairs with pinpoint precision that will endure daily wear for years to come.
- Lost or damaged diamond and gemstone replacement
- Crown replacement (the ‘head’ that holds the center diamond in a ring)
- Ring shank replacement (ring foundation replacement, ¼, ½ or full)
- Stone tightening and re-tipping of prongs
- Chain shortening
- Clasp repairs and replacement
- Ring resizing
- Pearl restringing
- Eyeglasses repair
- Watch batteries
We use the latest, advanced techniques and technologies including:
- Custom parts created using advanced Computer Aided Design technology
- Laser welding
- Rhodium plating
Whether or not it was purchased at Baxter’s, we will treat your jewelry and the memory and love it represents with the utmost respect and care. Come in for a free estimate today.