Preferred Jewelers International is a nationwide network of premier, independently owned and operated jewelry stores. As a Preferred Jeweler, you can count on Baxter’s for “Experiences that last a Lifetime.”
A strong jewelry warranty means peace-of-mind for you
One of the benefits of being a Preferred Jeweler, is it allows us to provide our customers with their jewelry warranty. We believe it is the best the industry has to offer.
What does the free, Preferred Jeweler nationwide warranty cover?
Please note that to keep this warranty valid, you must bring your jewelry in to Baxter’s be fully serviced and inspected every 6 months. We will regularly attempt to send you an email to remind you when it’s time to come in.
- Workmanship and materials of your jewelry are fully guaranteed. If service is required simply come in to Baxter’s and we’ll repair and service it at no charge.
- We’ll replace any missing diamonds up to .20 carat weight at no charge.
- Every time you bring your jewelry in for service or repair, it is recorded so you have a complete record of your jewelry’s journey through life.
As part of Preferred Jeweler’s free lifetime, maintenance, any network jeweler will, at no charge:
- Inspect the prongs, channels and setting work; re-tip prongs
- Tighten any loose diamond or gemstone
- Straighten any bent prongs
- Polish and clean your jewelry
- Provide re-sizing
- Provide refinishing
- Fix damaged earring backs
Where can I have my ring serviced if I move?
Moving? Don’t worry about sending your ring back to your current Preferred Jeweler. Just click on the Nationwide Presence tab on our website (www.preferred jewelersinternational.com) and look for the nearest Preferred Jeweler in your new city or town.
What if I move to a new town where there is no Preferred Jeweler near me?
If there’s no Preferred Jeweler nearby in your new location, please call the Preferred Jewelers national headquarters, toll-free, at 888.998.8874 and we’ll advise you on how to proceed.
What happens if I lose a diamond?
Our nationwide warranty covers the replacement of any missing diamonds from the setting up to 0.20 ct. If you lose a diamond, take your ring to the nearest Preferred Jeweler with your warranty card. They will be able to track your ring in our system and see where it was originally purchased. The appropriate steps will then be taken to ensure the ring is properly repaired.
I can’t find my warranty card?
Not to worry. Any Preferred Jeweler can access your information on our system just by providing them your name. You will be issued a replacement card for future use from your nearest Preferred Jeweler.